ServiceNow Developer Eng 4
Job Title: ServiceNow Developer E 4
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- Minimum 7Years of experience in a IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- 7-10 years of experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of Cyber Security domain concepts and related applications and processes
- At least two year of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Asset, Configuration, Project Portfolio Management, Change, Service Request, Service Catalog, etc.
- Experience developing custom applications within the ServiceNow platform from the ground up.
- Experience developing workflows.
- Strong knowledge of the ServiceNow data model and relationships.
- Experience with Service Portal maintenance.
- Experience interacting with ServiceNow REST API integrations.
- Experience administering a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions,
- UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
NICE TO HAVES
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer and/or Implementation Specialist certifications.
- ITIL foundational experience and/or certification.
- Experience with ServiceNow Performance Analytics Experience with Security Operations and GRC application suites.
- Follow and understand best practices in secure development.
- Experience developing or administrating RSA Archer
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer.