Client Solutions Supervisor
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the daily activities of
individuals supporting the Advertising Sales force pre- and post-sales
who perform tasks in the same function, including in the areas of
traffic, planning, and inventory. Assigns tasks and supervises work
performance, ensuring that budgets and work performance standards are
consistently met. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least
two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Coordinates the daily activities of the Advertising Sales Support &
Analysis professional team. Provides support and solutions in
operational areas as needed.
- Supervises work performance and ensures adherence to policies and
- Coordinates and assembles sales materials.
- Communicates changes in inventory, products, schedules, and
operational policies and procedures with staff.
- Sets and effectively communicates team goals and priorities.
- Develops, trains, and supervises staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer