Routing Analyst 3
Routing Manager for Comcast's Wholesale Voice Services team: The position is responsible for day-to-day monitoring and optimization of Wholesale Voice service metrics, including call completion (ASR, NER, PDD, etc ) The role covers all facets of routing management, from proactively identifying and resolving performance issues to suggesting broad routing configurations. The position is within a small, dynamic, and growing group within Comcast and is well suited for someone comfortable with rolling up their sleeves and digging into their work.
- Manage and optimize call routing to ensure the highest level of call-completion
- Provide accurate, timely, and complete assessment of significant changes in routing and KPIs
- Produce routing configurations to support a large array of adjustments from one-off situations to new product offerings
- Upload cost files and assess impact of cost fluctuations
- Use routing as a tool to optimize voice peering balances
- Share routing intelligence with internal teams (NOC, Engineering, and Carrier Relations)
- Open and track internal trouble tickets to proactively mitigate flagged routing issues
- Develop and continuously revise routing processes and best-practices
- Provide necessary ad hoc and recurring data to key internal and external stakeholders
- Help create reports to successfully track qualitative and quantitative metrics related to routing
Routing Intelligence / Reporting:
- Continuous development and refinement of insights into customer/vendor behavior
- Develop and deliver management reports on a periodic basis
- Provide ad hoc reporting to business leaders
- Provide administrative support and analysis reporting as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Margin differential between intended service levels vs. actual
- Traffic balance metrics on peering destinations (planned vs. actual)
- Accuracy of routing configurations implemented
- Accuracy of the technical Information passed through to internal stakeholders
- Maintaining or exceeding customers' performance-level expectations
- Voice routing professional with extensive Domestic and International Voice Termination experience including routing translations and carrier relations. Wholesale Voice Termination experience using GCS a huge plus.
- Robust understanding of capacity management, technical VoIP terminology, and other business elements influencing service level standards in the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details and solid analytical skills coupled with the ability to aggressively manage deadlines and goals
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Must possess a strong business ethic and thrive in a dynamic and changing environment
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer