Responsible for retrieving customer services records, coordinating,translating and submitting Local Service requests and DirectoryAssistance/Listing Service requests. Effectively utilizes LocalExchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols.Follows established processes and procedures. Works with moderateguidance in own area of knowledge.
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment, prioritize workload andmanage multiple time sensitive issues at once.
- Develop excellent relationships with customers and manage theexpectation of customers to ensure each assigned project is executed ontime and in line with organizational goals.
- Communicates effectively with people at all levels of theorganization.
- Handle phone calls from Internal and External Customers.
- Retrieve customer service records for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRIutilizing Local Exchange Carrier business rules, intervals andescalation protocols.
- Coordinate, translate and submit Local Service request for single PRI,2 PRI and 4 PRI by effectively utilizing Local Exchange Carrier businessrules, intervals and escalation protocols.
- Coordinate, translate and submit Directory Assistance/Listing Servicerequest for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI by effectively utilizing LocalExchange Carrier business rules, intervals and escalation protocols.
- Review submitted Port Out requests for single PRI, 2 PRI and 4 PRI todetermine order accuracy, data, and authorization to allow new localexchange carriers to activate requested telephone numbers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to Local Service, DirectoryAssistance/Listing Service, and Port Out requests.-Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Comprehend all work processes including understanding the goal of the process and ability to achieve that goal in the spirit of the process as needed
- Operate in the Salesforce UI with respect to the Objects Order, Ops Support (SWAT) Requests, Oms Task Notifications (WebTop), Task Notifications (Workbench), Special Instructions, Cases, Library, Notes and Attachments; this includes proper updating of information in those objects per process
- WebTop navigation, tray assignment and completion
- SIMON navigation and identification of provisioning requirements
- DRW navigation and identification of provisioning requirements
- Proper identification and resolution of common Broadsoft related issues
- WebTop workflow management; required data per tray
- Proper WebTop error tray resolution of all trays
- Proper identification of the nature of common WebTop related issues
- Telephone number lifecycle
- NumeriTrack UI navigation
- NumeriTrack telephone number management
- TAG UI navigation and functionality
- CSG/DST navigation and functionality
- Proper identification of the nature of common telephone number related issues
- The Ops Support to Implementation team relationship and processes
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Comcast product and process knowledge
- High School Degree or Equivalent required
- Associate Degree preferred
- Generally requires 2-4 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer