Director, Human Resources (9401 E. Panorama Circle Centennial, CO 80112)
Responsible for participating in the development of Company and Human Resources objectives, personnel philosophy, and strategic planning in relation to personnel programs and trends in Human Resources management. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees within the Company. Provides support and direction to Human Resources administrative staff in regard to Human Resources polices, EEO, wage, and salary management, benefits, and training. Directs training staff to ensure that all required training programs are completed and documented. Develops Human Resources strategies and implements plans that align with Company and Division business objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
- Human Resources Business Partner for Division Shared Services in primary support of Finance and Business Operations, External Affairs, and HR for HR. Responsible as liaison for all HR and talent processes impacting client groups, as noted below. Leadership support for 1 HR manager and 1 HR Representative in support of Division staff.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates policies and procedures for the Human Resources department to establish and maintain an effective department through managing, advising, and motivating department employees.
- Counsels management and employees on disciplinary actions and performance problems.
- Provides support, direction, and coaching for training and development programs.
- Oversees government, legal, and regulatory requirements and/or complaints in various areas.
- Maintains an efficient recruitment/interviewing function to ensure adequate staffing at all levels.
- Develops Human Resources strategies for business groups that includes workforce planning, pay-for-performance, talent management, talent acquisition, and succession.
- Partners with business leaders to achieve organization and business alignment.
- Leads department personnel, including direct supervision, hiring, training, and performance management.
- Partners with senior management to develop strategic HR goals, policies, and programs that align with business initiatives.
- Operates HRIS system(s) to maintain appropriate data integrity.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Generally requires 10+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer