Supv, Finance & Accounting
Responsible for coordinating and supervising the day-to-day activities
of the Finance & Accounting department. Oversees development and
preparation of budgeting, forecasting, and general reporting. Provides
direct supervision to Finance & Accounting staff. Customarily and
regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time
employees or their equivalent.
- Tracks and analyzes key financial metrics and operational procedures
to foster process improvements.
- Leads the development and effective utilization of financial models
- Collaborates with leadership to maintain budgets and forecasts in
- Prepares financial reports and coordinates month and year-end
- Develops and utilizes financial models and analysis for Finance &
- Hires, supervises, trains, and develops Finance & Accounting staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer