Sr Manager Finance & Accounting
Responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the Finance &
Accounting functions. Oversees the development and preparation of
budgeting, forecasting, and general reporting. Provides direct
supervision to Finance& Accounting staff. Develops financial and
operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with
business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has
a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages
one or more groups of professional employees.
- Manages Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable tasks including
collections, cash reporting, and payroll processing.
- Maintains budgets and forecasts in finance systems and provides
leadership with forecasts based on trends and statistical models.
- Prepares financial reports and coordinates month and year-end
- Develops and utilizes financial models and analyses for Finance &
- Hires, supervises, trains, and develops Finance & Accounting staff.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer