Generalist 2, Human Resources
Supporting 350+ employees for our Business Service Centers in Atlanta and IL. Responsible for researching and policy-writing for the various rules and regulations that affect Human Resources. Ensures that department policies and procedures are in compliance with various Human Resources and Labor laws. Maintains ongoing compliance with all regulations that affect the Human Resources division and communicates any changes to the management team. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Provides support in the areas of staffing, recruitment and selection, employee relations, wage and salary administration, and employee training/orientation.
- Assists in evaluation of reports in relation to the department's established goals.
- Investigates employee complaints, discrimination charges and assists in the resolution of employee issues.
- Supports leadership planning and responds to feedback from management and employees through various sources including surveys, suggestions, and employee advisory groups.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
- Prefer advance analytical skills using Excel
- Prefer some exposure to employee relations and conducting independent investigations.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer