Billing Analyst 4
The QA Analyst works in conjunction with the Offer Configuration team, Marketing, and Finance to ensure the successful and accurate deployment of offers across all the sales channels in the Northeast Division. This role is responsible for reviewing service code, campaign, discount, and offer configuration prior to go live to identify any changes that are needed to be compliant with the approved request. A fundamental responsibility will be go-live testing and analysis, to include eligibility, and review of orders to proactively avoid revenue and customer impacting issues. Analytical and critical thinking skills are a must.
Responsible for acting as Lead Analyst in the daily operations of the
Billing Systems department. Assists in the standardization of policies
and procedures. Implements software upgrades, software conversions, new
technologies roll outs in the markets, process of testing procedures for
new and modified applications, and software enhancements to the
reporting system. Provides support during implementation of new
tools/technologies including: InfoDDP, Data Warehouse, DAC, DNCS, COMET,
SQL, SRS Reporting, COGNOS, Oracle, and billing system software
releases. Develops, maintains, and utilizes external databases for
requests that cannot be accomplished through the billing system.
Integrates knowledge of business and functional priorities. Acts as a
key contributor in a complex and crucial environment. May lead teams or
projects and shares expertise.
Key job requirements:
- 5+ years of user level experience with CSG billing system
- Experience handling multiple projects daily and working with others at a variety of levels
- Thorough understanding of how Comcast's product and services are sold
- Ability to report and audit system configuration.
- Understands the impact of changes to the environment and the business.
- Knowledge and understanding of operations and marketing strategies
- Ability to work independently, and be able to document, communicate and share project details with others
- Supports change by remaining flexible and adaptable to all situations
- Ability to work in a complex, changing environment.
- Develops and evaluates strategies for existing reporting personnel.
- Applies extensive knowledge of Billing Systems database to meet
reporting requests and helps other departments improve efficiencies.
- Analyzes reports and billing systems.
- Monitors all data output to assure validity to the user, as well as
maintain integrity of the database.
- Reviews and evaluates existing workflow of the department and makes
recommendations to help improve processes.
- Researches new projects and the impact of those projects for all
- Serves as a point person for Billing Systems department in project
- Trains and provides guidance to others regarding any reporting
- Provides timely written and verbal communication on updates of
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors' Degree or Equivalent
- Information Sciences, Technology, Computer Science
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer