Supv, SMB Direct Sales (Inside Sales)
Responsible for supervising a team of business to business Inbound
Telesales Representatives that are focused on selling to small-to-
medium business customers over the telephone. Motivate and coach
representatives to ensure they achieve sales quotas.
- Lead team by example in key areas: selling skills, funnel management,
forecasting, product knowledge and closing sales.
- Ensure CRM software is accurate and up to date on daily basis.
- Coach and develop all sales representatives in providing superior
customer service, achieving quality standards and meeting performance
expectations by giving timely and appropriate feedback. Hires,
disciplines, and terminates personnel as necessary.
- Conducts team meetings to improve skills, share best practices and
deliver key communications.
- Partners with leadership in the business to business organization to
ensure positive working relationships and effective communication
between functional areas.
- Handles escalated customer calls in a timely manner and ensure
- Provide appropriate feedback to management from consumers and sales
representatives to help business continue to grow and evolve.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 5+ years of related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer