Event Representative (Retail), Indianapolis
Responsible for obtaining and exceeding sales objectives through
development of assigned National/Regional/Independent indirect retail
sites for Comcast Products (Internet Service, Digital Cable, etc.)
Coordinates indirect retail accounts that market Comcast products. Works
with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Develops long-term relationships with retail management, sales
personnel, and regional/district account contacts.
- Ensures proper appearance/functionality of Point-of-Purchase (POP)
displays, Digital Cable TV's, Computers, etc.
- Works with local markets to ensure staffing of retail events and
staffing of Comcast Associates at stores. Manages and sells at retail
events. Drives local marketing events.
- Conducts communication and implementation of marketing programs and
promotions with indirect locations and provides appropriate feedback to
Supervisor. Reports daily call report and planned weekly schedule to
Supervisor. Investigates all addresses, node information, and
- Maintains accurate sales reporting per store and suggests/implements
ideas and incentives to improve performance. Reports accurate and
updated information on competitors and provide appropriate feedback.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer