Comcast Business Outbound Sales Representative
Military experience welcome!
Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Comcast Business Services and its product offerings. Facilitates the sale of Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-size business to new and existing customers. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Generate sales through outbound cold calling and lead follow-up over the telephone using a variety of techniques. Sell Comcast Internet, Voice, and TV services to small and mid-sized business to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed all assigned sales quotas and achieve targeted customer experience scorecard metrics.
- Manage the customer through lead generation, pipeline management, organization, effective communication and strong listening skills.
- Consult with business customers on their business application, solicit referrals for potential new prospects, and close web leads.
- May partner with field to provide referral of complex opportunities to the outside sales organization.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and strive to reach resolution on the first call or escalate issues appropriately.
- Updates and maintains prospect database and opportunity funnel on a daily basis, assuring management of prospect database and assures customers' orders are fulfilled.
- Manage multiple activities simultaneously including interacting with customers while using multiple software applications for research and documentation.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer