Sr. Analyst, Product Management
The Senior Analyst of Product Management for Xfinity Data & Communication products will be responsible for supporting product strategy, technology and product performance initiatives as well as coordinating the appropriate Comcast cross-functional teams and vendors to ensure that Xfinity services are providing a high value, high quality customer experience.
- Manages product and service lifecycle initiatives and implements supporting strategies, programs and processes.
- Defines, develops, and implements standard operational frameworks for product initiatives.
- Develops key performance indicators for the product and work cross-functionally to ensure market success.
- Provides product support and documentation, and develops product materials.
- Drafts and manages requirements and other supporting business documentation.
- Coordinates with necessary teams to assess industry needs and identifies possible solutions to meet those needs.
- Represents the customer throughout the product lifecycle, defines end-to-end customer experience and coordinates across other functional areas.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience.
- MBA preferred.
- SQL experience preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of product management experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational, technical, financial, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creativity and ability to see beyond the obvious.
- Self-starter with ability to drive products and ideas independently.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think strategically and critically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with all levels within the organization, including field service team members' management, cross-departmental teams and senior leadership.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer