Eng 3, Technl Prodt Sales Suppt
Responsible for providing subject matter expertise on the design and
implementation of complex data network and voice solutions for business
class customers. Works as a collaborative member of the sales team to
market and sell the Company's product lines. Provides insight to
customers on current network solutions. Works closely with account
executives on presentations and the technical design of new sales. Has
in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually
determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with
- Provides timely, technical support and problem resolution for field
- Supports Sales team with product modifications and engineering
expertise for custom projects.
- Performs needs analyses for the Company and its customers, and
produces strategic, cost-effective solutions.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert on Business Class products.
- Designs solutions for the customer that meets their business
applications, as well as assures protected circuit design, disaster
recovery situations, and appropriate bandwidth for future growth.
- Translates complex technical design requirements into information that
customers can understand and respond to.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- 12-15 years' experience in the Enterprise WAN Layer 1-7
- Background also includes experience in network consulting; managing and participating in the full range of project development
- 12-15 years technical experience with voice, data, cloud, and managed services
- Expert level Sales Engineering experience
- Preferred Certifications:
- Cisco CCNP level Route/Switch expertise
- Cisco CCNA or equivalent certification
- Cisco ACI certified,
- Ciena Carrier Ethernet Professional
- Amazon Web Services Architect
- Carrier Ethernet Certified (MEF)
- Specializations in Cisco VPN, Firewall, and IDS technologies
- SD WAN AND CLOUD SME currently
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer