Admin Sup, Social Media Customer Service
Responsible for the development and implementation of Customer Care Operations policies, procedures, and performance standards. The Administrative Supervisor is responsible for the leadership and execution of the administrative tasks and duties associated with call center operations by collaborating with call center leadership to improve productivity and performance. Supports a team of supervisors and their employees (various locations as needed support).
- Ability to demonstrate principles of change management
- Designs and implements process improvements in partnership with related departments to maximize resources and improve operational efficiencies
- Provides reports and analysis of time entry and other operational metrics on a routine basis.
- Reviews and periodically audits frontline agent time while performing reconciliation of timesheets with sign in/sign out reports, FMLA/LOA/ADA, WFM reporting and time off quota balances
- Manages the planning development, coordination, support, and execution of frontline career progression programs, leaves of absence, return to work process, attendance and generation of corrective action forms in partnership within the department and related departments
- Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational improvement
- Provides customer service leadership with regard to all facets of trends opportunities for improvement and analysis.
- Communicates and manages expectations for key productivity metrics associated with service level achievements and real-time adherence performance
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Collaborate with Site Managers on coordinating Digital Care event planning (QBR, Town Hall, etc.)
- Coordinate Fun/Incentive and Reward and Recognition for each month for all sites
- Must demonstrate high integrity with an ability to maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive information
- Detail oriented, highly analytical, collaborative
- Proven ability to create reports and perform analysis
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Knowledge and experience in MS Access desired
- Strong ability to interpret and apply policies and procedures with time entry, attendance, and leaves of absence (FML, STD, Maternity, Paternity, etc.) management
- Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- A minimum of 5 years supervisory experience
- Ability to work virtually or remote
- Travel may be required
- Maintain calendar of leadership coverage
- Point of Contact for front line new hires
- Monitors and tracks performance and attendance of the operational team to ensure compliance with OnTrack performance management, National Attendance policy and other policies.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer