Responsible for auditing various areas for quality with the goals of
increasing productivity, quality results, and continuously improving
client satisfaction as directed. Includes multiple quality audits across
teams including process and policy adherence, contractual obligations
met, and SLA adherence. Analyze trends, and submit suggestions to
department leadership on efficiency and performance improvements.
Depends on others for instruction, guidance and direction. Develops
competence in own area by performing routine work.
- Ensures that all site completion quality checks are completed
accurately and on-time.
- Conducts audit sampling of all departments within the business
including process adherence audits, KPI and SLA audits and performance
audits, reporting the results to the appropriate department managers,
and upper management.
- Actively meets with leadership of all departments within the business
to capture improvement and efficiency ideas, and works with managers to
plan continuous improvement initiatives with the managers' teams.
- Tracks and follows up on action items as an output to department
manager meetings focused on quality improvement initiatives.
- Performs quality call audits to client managers to collect feedback of
the onsite technician in cases where technicians are dispatched to
sites. Documents customer service quality issues in the system capturing
the clients concerns in a detailed report. Enters resolution details
into the system, and completes the quality and client satisfaction
- Completes audit samplings of client web portals as directed, shares
any defects found with management, and creates ticket for resolution
with development team.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Enterprise or commerical business a plus
- Telecommunication skills a plus
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer