Responsible for acting as a personal and confidential secretary to senior management and his/her staff. Contacts Company personnel at all levels of the organization to gather information to prepare reports. Maintains knowledge of corporate activities to assist in policy, procedure, and administrative matters. Performs responsibilities in such a way as to project the appropriate professional image of the Company. Has developed specialized knowledge/skills in own area. May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors, and letters; answers routine questions and furnishes information.
- Responsible for the coordination and scheduling of internal meetings and presentations; gathers and prepares necessary materials and/or equipment.
- Assures the planning and coordination of the executive's calendar of events; schedules appointments and prepares detailed itineraries, complete with travel accommodations, etc.
- Assures the maintenance of travel and expense account and records, including form preparation and figure reconciliation.
- Displays a strong knowledge of desktop tools such as the Microsoft Suite of Office products and electronic mail systems.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Proven experience as an administrative assistance or role demonstrating similar skill sets.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; maintaining all financial reports.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop presentations and produce reports.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office. Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Visio.
- Exemplary planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal communication, written and proofreading skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Proficiency in English
- High School diploma or equivalent; additional qualifications as an administrative assistant would be considered a plus
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer