Technician Support Center, Fulfillment
Technician Support Center agents are responsible for providing key day of job support to field technicians during installations and service calls. This includes efficiently navigating multiple tools/systems while assisting our technicians. TSC agents have opportunities to contribute to TSC-specific projects such as the creation of job aides, providing peer support, and more. TSC employees work with moderate supervision and guidance. TSC agents are accountable for their individual results and their impact on the team.
- Assist technicians with basic to advanced work order modification, new order entry, and troubleshooting issues across all lines of business using CSG billing system and several other tools.
- Provide sales and billing support to technicians related to changes of service.
- Some customer contact required, especially when acquiring approval for changes or discussing package options.
- Assist technicians via task messaging (IM) and via phone.
- Contribute to special projects, i.e. quality assurance, updating knowledgebase for content accuracy.
- Add, change or reorder customer equipment, reboot remote equipment, and create work order and task code modifications in the biller system.
- Complete basic order modification and troubleshooting with technicians on all product lines.
- Recognize escalation points to ensure efficient and outstanding customer service.
- Support real-time service verification (QC of levels) using internal product knowledge systems, such as Einstein and Home Health Check.
- Use active listening skills to ensure mutual understanding and effective communication of information.
- Represent the Company in a positive, professional manner. Minimize need for further escalation.
- Utilize ability to analyze, solve problems, and receive feedback, to adjust tactics in a fast moving environment.
- Meet or exceed established goals and performance metrics.
- Successfully complete required training with expected timeframes.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
- Demonstrate functional skill to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and provide other account information in a single interaction to maximize the technician and customer experience; this includes the ability to articulate relevant information and directions in an organized and concise manner.
- Work independently and utilize support resources when appropriate (Wiki knowledgebase, Einstein 360, teammates, subject matter experts, and supervisor).
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with the ability to maintain composure in challenging situations. Ability to adapt to changes while managing and defusing potential technician and/or customer concerns.
- Dedicated commitment to the TSC Mission Statement: "The West Division TSC delivers a great employee experience, and the most reliable, efficient, and consistent technician day-of-job support. Our reputation for innovation, communication, and service is second to none. We embody the promise that customer experience is our best product."
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer