Director of Upgrade Marketing
Reporting to the Senior Director, Customer Development for Xfinity Mobile, the Director of Upgrade Marketing is responsible for directing and managing mobile upgrade marketing and sales efforts across Division and Region efforts. Assists marketing leadership with meeting Xfinity Mobile growth objectives. Ensures that communication of current initiatives, promotions, and campaigns are accurately, timely, and effectively communicated to all appropriate stakeholders and serves as liaison between mobile, Division and Corporate customer strategy teams. Responsible for developing and managing budget.
- Manages multiple vendor relationships and internal marketing partners to ensure that production meets the budgeted level and program objectives, including timely delivery of objectives.
- Participates in strategic plan development to maximize mobile penetration of key customer segments.
- Influences sales channels, Division and Corporate upgrade strategies to leverage mobile integration to drive increased customer engagement and core RGU retention.
- Develops and tests new marketing programs to drive mobile growth.
- Works cross functionally to gain buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Executes proof of concept testing and rolls out most successful programs across the organization.
- Maintains and improves ongoing marketing programs, analyses, and reports, including budgets and sales forecasts for upgrade programs.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- History of driving increased engagement across direct marketing channels
- Understanding of how to leverage experimental design to support test and learn strategies
- Demonstrates the ability to influence
- Past experience successfully leading cross functional teams
- Past success championing new strategies
- Experience working within a national matrixed organization
- Prior wireless experience a plus
- Bachelors Degree (MBA preferred)
Field of Study
-Marketing, business administration or other related fields
Years of Experience
-10-12 years of marketing experience, min of 2-3 years focusing on customer development
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer