Supply Chain Associate
Military Experience Welcome!
Responsible for coordinating functional tasks within a warehouse environment. Manages work orders and customer accounts as necessary. Coordinates processing of equipment and materials. Ships and receives packages and inventories equipment and materials. Operates forklift. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Maintains an adequate supply of CPE and other material for issue. Orders materials based on determined material min/max order points to ensure proper inventory stock. Prepares and issues CPE on a daily basis to comply with installation requirements. Collects CPE, system equipment, and other supplies.
- Conducts regular equipment inventory counts and generates and submits appropriate reports.
- Prepares inventory material requisitions in the inventory management system using web-based reports and systems.
- Accurately inputs CPE and inventory transactions into appropriate databases, spreadsheets, billing systems, and/or information management systems.
- Processes repair orders for CPE and other electronics for shipment/receipts from vendors and maintains the appropriate logs for the same.
- Handles shipping and receiving responsibilities such as packing and preparing items for shipment, loading and unloading trucks, and inspecting and documenting received materials.
- Performs exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer