Manager, Enterprise Direct Sales
Military Experience Welcome!!
Job Summary: Responsible for effectively managing and monitoring the sales of integrated communication structure to enterprise customers such as multi-site regional businesses or national accounts in an effort to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives on a consistent basis. Assures optimal sales team staffing and training readiness of sales professionals. Supports a team of account executives focused on new logo acquisition and aggressive market penetration and growth.
Core Responsibilities:-Maintains expertise on Company's products/services to effectively manage team Sales of Comcast Ethernet, Internet, Voice, and TV services to enterprise customers ranging from 20-500 employees as well as medical and education institutions.
- Ensures competence and continuity of qualified Enterprise Account Executives through optimum selection, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Develops, plans, and coordinates sale promotions and incentives to meet business goals and objectives. Ensures team and individual rep achievement of all sales, plus quality, goals, and standards.
- Monitors employee performance, counsels and advises to ensure compatibility, maximum effectiveness, and continued growth on a constant basis. Addresses personnel issues/performance issues in accordance with Company policy.
- Prepares, analyzes, and maintains records of individual (as well as group) sales and performance activities relative to business goals and objectives. Ensures accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly and monthly revenue and unit numbers through experience with processing and analyzing of data.
- Designs, implements, and manages overall territory team structure. Coordinates efforts with other internal teams and groups throughout regional system to ensure effectiveness and efficiency. Possesses excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills, and planning and organizational skills.
- Develops and implements best practices that contribute to improved performance and overall success through leading by example and modeling the Comcast Credo, Touchstones, and Promise.
- Coaches, develops, appraises, and motivates individual sales representatives to achieve and exceed assigned objectives. Educates sales professionals in sales planning tactics to support their enterprise success by assuring compliance with organizational training requirements.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Job Specification:-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent-Business, Marketing-Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer