Rep 1, Payment Services Support
Military Experience Welcome!
Responsible for processing and verifying accurate payment of invoices on a timely basis via outbound communication. Engages in extensive interaction with outside collection agency. Processes reports. Performs a variety of clerical and entry-level bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Sorts and files correspondence and performs miscellaneous clerical duties includgin answering correspondence and writing reports.
- Performs various administrative functions for assigned accounts, such as recording address changes and purging the records of deceased customers.
- Receives payments and posts amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Must have a working knowledge of applicable state and federal laws regulating collection activities.
- Verifies accounts before processed to agency.
- Schedules non-pays for the field.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer