Director - Vendor Management
Core Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility to develop best-in-class global vendor governance strategies while maintaining or improving quality, performance and risk mitigation
- Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees.
- Support programs across global IT through standardization of tools and processes and ongoing communication with regional and bottler leadership;
- Support sourcing strategies and manage global IT, legal, finance & procurement key stakeholders and vendor relationships;
- Develop deep, strategic relationships with vendors and understand strategically how to create mutually beneficial opportunities;
- Helps to resolve both internal and external vendor issues, which are normally expected to be encountered in larger global deals;
- Ensure to track, measure, report and evaluate vendor performance.
- Identify and implement continuously enhance efficiencies associated with vendor management plus produce fulfillment.
- Lead strategic direction and portfolio optimization of spend, partners and services.
- Develops and leads a world-class team focused on best-in-class reliability engineering and operations methodologies
- Strong technical/functional understanding of vendor management tool-sets
- Strong technical knowledge of current hardware, software, services, telecom, and standards
- Project and budget management expertise
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Ability to influence executive leadership
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility, and influence in a highly cross-functional, matrixed organization
- Highly collaborative with a strong work ethic
- Familiarity with Site Reliability Engineering (SRE)
- Familiarity with ITIL and/or eTOM frameworks
- Fast/Agile:& Removes barriers to move faster.& Experiments and adapts.& Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Equivalent&
Experience& & & &
- 05-10 years well-rounded management experience (preferd IT experience)
- 5+ years of vendor management experience
- 5+ years managing teams and leaders
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer &