Program Manager, Mid-Market
Responsible for utilizing advanced program management skills and knowledge to follow the organization's strategic plan and lead the large-to-medium and/or moderately complex programs spanning multiple organizations. Delivers outcomes, longer-term improvements, and benefits in support of the organization goals. Mentors junior members of the team.
- Understands the scope of programs as defined by the business requirements and budget process. Participates in key planning milestones.
- Identifies, confirms, and obtains participation from required cross-functional teams. Works with the other team members and Strategic Business Initiative to do this effectively.
- Builds program plans and maintains program record. Works with the core team to identify and schedule all the work for end-to-end deployment
required to fulfill program scope. Identifies and manages program critical path, being mindful of upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Facilitates the development and implementation of key goals, objectives, and success criteria for the program with key stakeholders and core team. Works with resource leadership to obtain and assign resources to the program plan within the Clarity record.
- Supports the budget and resource forecasting process.
- Analyzes areas of risk to avoid risky activities by identifying and managing critical paths and risk areas. Establishes contingency plans and identifies trigger events and assumes responsibility for initiation corrective actions. Escalates early to SBI to determine when to engage senior management.
- Works with leadership and core team members to help identify and assist in making program tradeoffs to balance scope, time, and costs. Ensures proper documentation.
- Tracks and manages the program schedule and upstream and downstream dependencies. Analyzes the actual performance against the plan and makes adjustments consistent with plan objectives. Works with Strategic Business Initiative to assist in action item resolution and track completion. Ensures program milestones are accomplished and ensures overall committed timelines are met. Documents all major plan changes in scope, approach, and date delivery.
- Communicates updates on major milestomes and keeps all stakeholders informed of progress and issues. Identifies and manages proposed changes to program parameters and works with Enterprise Program Management and Program Managers to ensure appropriate processes and communciations are followed.
- Monitors and ensures quality of program deliverables. Works with core team and key field resources to develop and monitor deployment schedule, strategies, and tools to support the implementation of programs in the field through trials and controlled customer deployments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Engineering
- Generally requires 7-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer