SUMMER INTERNS FOR CARE
The interns would assist with Care related projects. Broad in scope, small to medium-sized projects entail following project intake and information gathering through communication, launch and deployment. This would include attending conference calls and face-to-face meetings with National and Division PMO, call center leaders and other key stakeholders; analyzing ROI and gathering data points to Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, and Control projects. Additional support and analysis as needed to make decisions and/or tell the story of the need and impacts of the projects as well as assistance with monitoring and controlling, including presenting data and outcomes to key stakeholders.
- Provide Weekly Status updates (email and MS PowerPoint)-verbal and written communications
- Deliver Presentations for leadership (up to and including the Care SVP)
- Administrative, data gathering, determining project intake and ROI
- Assisting with assembling presentations for the Six Sigma team projects
- Gathering/entering details for Division Shared Services Leadership Team projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Full collaboration and exposure into the business of cable
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level - High School or Equivalent AND Entering Sophomore, Junior or senior year of college; or a recent graduate in spring 2018.
Years Experience-Generally requires 0-2 Years
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer