Manager, Cust Service Strategy & Ops
Responsible for the managing the daily activities of the Quality
Assurance staff and quality control programs and projects to include
identifying, researching, and addressing issues that impact the
customer, business, or employees. Responsible for creating the
conditions for employee development, forecasting for personnel needs,
appropriately managing through others, meeting completion dates,
managing to budget while maximizing performance, developing,
interpreting, and ensuring consistent application of organizational
policies. Manages through the leadership of supervisors and/or
individual contributors so that business objectives are optimally
- Solely manages a function or manages a department/function through the
delegation of duties to supervisors, individual contributors or a
combination of both. Coaches and monitors performance of employees to
established goals and objectives.
- Provides input to, as well as communicates, company strategy and
motivates employees toward achieving company vision.
- Ensures quality customer care by regularly inspecting the quality of
work of employees and contractors ensuring that all standards (federal,
state, and Company) are followed.
- Works with customers, internal or external, to resolve escalated
issues regarding both quality of service and employee conduct.
Coordinates with other departments to resolve issues.
- Ensures that work/escalated issues are addressed and completed in a
timely manner and that delays and revised time frames are communicated
to affected parties.
- Develops and implements appropriate methods, practices, policies,
procedures, and change processes, keeping employees informed of changes.
May include preparation of administrative and statistical reports.
- Reviews and works within budgets, making recommendations for changes
when necessary. Makes informed decisions and choices based upon
priority, business necessity, and bottom line impact.
- Participates in the formulation of customer service-impacting
policies. Maintains and enforces all federal, state, and local rules and
regulations, such as non-discriminatory practices, payroll and overtime
guidelines, FCC regulations, etc.
- Develops, monitors, and ensures proper training for exempt and
non-exempt staff. Administers appropriate corrective disciplinary
actions and supports documentation to address employee performance
and/or behavioral issues.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert or department/functional lead on
projects with cross-functional/departmental impact.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer