Supervisor, Political Sales
Responsible for supervising, organizing, and motivating a group of Account Executives and other Ad Sales Business Development personnel. Implements operational procedures, new sales strategies, and tactics aimed at maximizing market opportunities with the intent of increasing ad sales volumes. Monitors performance and coaches employees to achieve
established goals and objectives. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
- Attends meetings and presentations with Account Executives; proactively communicates with existing and potential clients about the value of the Company’s advertising tools.
- Participates in sales meetings, training programs, and conferences as directed and needed.
- Helps organize and coordinate ongoing training programs when needed.
- Monitors and coaches performance of employees to established goals and objectives.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 5+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer