Responsible for reporting and providing data entry and reconciliation to
ensure accurate month-end affiliate revenue booking and processing.
Identifies and quantifies billing adjustments to sales force and work
order errors to improve work order accuracy throughout the Product Sales
division. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
individual results and impact on team.
- Analyzes sales productivity. Times payment remittances to coordinate
audits on a semi-annual basis and prepares the monthly sales commentary.
- Researches unreported/unpaid accounts and ensures the timely
collection of revenue through communication with distributors.
- Monitors data for errors and discrepancies. Researches, verifies, and
corrects data in a timely manner.
- Coordinates data collection from internal and external personnel,
enters into standard and customized report formats, and generates
reports as requested.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports; analyzes planning vs. actual
figures and explains variances.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Project Management experience
- Telecommunication experience a plus
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer