Sr. Manager, Project Management
Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets. Builds and manages project teams ensuring quality control throughout the project life cycle. Accomplishes project objectives by planning and evaluating project activities. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Works with various senior managers and leaders to lay out project implementation guidelines and plan for manpower and/or other resource requirements.
- Evaluates outside service providers or contractors; provides direction in the development of tailored services; negotiates contract terms and conditions.
- Directs project teams in the development and implementation of project plans.
- Maintains project reports and distribution of project timelines.
- Instructs team on project-specific assignments.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer