Supervisor, Network Maintenance
Responsible for supervising and coordinating the daily activities of the Network Maintenance Technicians who perform tasks in the same function. Sets priorities for the team, assigns tasks, and checks work performance at regular intervals. Establishes and implements procedures, performance standards, and best practices. Develops and trains staff. Resolves customer inquiries in an organized and timely fashion.
- Selects and provides training and direction to Network Maintenance Technicians on all maintenance activities, proper work methods, quality standards, and equipment.
- Supervises the daily schedule and delegates responsibilities.
- Monitors work production and quality, ensuring that all repairs meet required specifications and that all safety and Company procedures are followed.
- Reviews FCC technical requirement and maintains records accordingly.
- Performs all FCC-related field testing; maintains network at or better than design specifications.
- Enforces performance standards and guidelines for Field Operations.
- Implements/monitors ongoing work safety programs in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Coordinates and participates in work performance reviews along with providing ongoing open communication with the team.
- Analyzes operations and performances to assure operational efficiencies through productivity, quality control, customer satisfaction, and trouble calls on installs.
- Coordinates vehicle preventative and corrective maintenance.
- Resolves customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Orders supplies and equipment and keeps accurate records.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Works within manufacturer's rated weight capacity for all equipment, including but not limited to ladders and aerial lifts.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer