Region Automotive Specialist
Responsible for providing specific product or technical knowledge to
help assigned sales team(s) advance the sale of advertising products and
services. Researches and penetrates new businesses with the goal of
increasing sales volumes. Develops a sales strategy for successful
account development using a solutions or strategic staffing methodology
and approach. Develops relationship with clients to determine the best
products, services, and advertising solutions for the clients' needs and
challenges. Works with moderate guidance in own area of knowledge.
- Maintains and increases sales volumes from established accounts and
prospects to acquire new accounts with the goal of increasing the bottom
- Uses expertise and resources to help Ad Sales Account Executives build
strong advisory relationships with clients. Researches and identifies
new business opportunities and participates in creating sales
- Maintains a high-level of product and technical knowledge. Researches
clients' needs and identifies opportunities for business development
within existing accounts; maintains knowledge of competitors products
and service offerings; researches client's history of advertising
products and services purchases.
- Monitors competitive activity and market conditions, providing
feedback and suggestions to management regarding new product addition
and existing product deletion.
- Firmly links company's products and solutions to the client's
challenges and needs to increase the value of our customer
relationships. Recommends products, services, and advertising and
marketing solutions to help clients attain their goals.
- Attends and participates in business development meetings, training
programs, and conferences as directed.
- Maintains all associated records, files, and contracts in accordance
with Company policy and procedure.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Marketing, Business
- Generally requires 1-3 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer