Analyst 3, Business Support & Analytics
- Develops and maintains standard reporting measures, quantitative explanation of relevant data, and ongoing analysis of team operational metrics.
- Provides special reports and analyses to support the business as necessary.
- Works cross-functionally to gather data as needed to meet business needs.
- Consolidates spend activity nationally to analyze and build reports that provide insight to leadership teams
- Conducts ROI analysis on current spend to drive strategy for future spend in Critical Facilities.
- Ensures accuracy of data through partnerships with team members and 3rd party vendors.
- Lead process to standardize national agreements and pricing with vendors.
- Identifies processes improvements to improve business efficiencies where applicable.
- Works cross functionally to build standardized organizational communication templates and presentations.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Demonstrations proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel and Tableau
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Limited travel required
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business Administration
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer