Project Manager, Video
Responsible for support on variety of Comcast Business Video programs including launching new video product features, supporting operational efficiencies, and continually improving customer experience. Works with a cross-functional team that encompasses representation from key stakeholders in Sales Operations, Order Management, Customer Care, Technology and Product, Marketing, Technical Operations, among others including stakeholders in Division offices. Supports coordination among these internal and external resources to ensure that products get to market per specifications, within budget, and on schedule. Acts as a resource for larger Video team and direct support for Product Manager and Program Manager.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to launch new services, features and enhancements on time and within budget.
- Uses formal processes and tools to manage resources, budgets, risks, and changes.
- Gathers input to help define product concepts and features including justification for expenditures related to them.
- Develops detailed product feature requirements and develops implementation plans.
- Supports repeatable and scalable plans and processes to help facilitate time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field and Headquarters) in order to secure alignment.
- Lead market and competitive analysis to drive business decisions.
- Facilitates project meetings.
- Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents
solutions and/or options to executive management.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 3-5 years related experience
- Deployment Field Knowledge preferred
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer