Mgr 1, Human Resources
Responsible for partnering with assigned client organizations and Human
Resources team(s) to ensure strategies and initiatives are met.
Coordinates recruitment, compliance, benefits, compensation, and
employee relations activities to maximize employee resources. Manages
team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as
subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees as required.
Develops processes and procedures to drive department efficiencies.
Assists in the development and meeting of departmental budget.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the
interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies.
Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with
employee counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to maintain
efficient and effective services.
- Manages direct reports. Ensures compliance with state, local, and
federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and
programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job
evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer