Xfinity Home Solution Delivery MBA Intern
The Comcast MBA Internship Program is an 11-week summer internship program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students. In this program you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our University Relations team and with senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
XFINITY Home is a total home security solution with 24/7 security and professional monitoring with a fast response time. The business operations team focuses on operationalizing new products and driving systems/processes efficiency throughout the lifecycle. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop business cases and supporting documentation for features requested to ensure best customer experience through every Comcast system and end-user tools
- Document processes, identify potential points of failure, and perform root cause analysis
- Coordinate across other functional areas to secure buy-in to deliver on the defined end-to-end customer experience.
- Team with product development to deliver high quality products on time, in scope and within budget expectations.
- Demonstrate deep technical expertise and acumen in extracting, integrating, and analyzing critical program data
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA with intended graduation between December 2018-May 2019
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Field of study or experience in Business, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems or Operations
- Interest and ability to build gap between business and technology
- Strong analytical skills with ability to quickly grasp complex subject matter
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter able to drive multiple projects independently
- Proven ability to excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment
- Interest or experience in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer