Sr Xfinity Area Sales Manager
Responsible for formulating, planning, and overseeing sales plans and
strategies for customer acquisition, upgrade, and retention through the
direct sales channel, including door-to-door, community based events,
and retail locations. Provides leadership to all in-house and contract
sales vendors to achieve maximum results. Communicates the mission,
vision, values, and goals of the sales organization to all sales team
members. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures
operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to
functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on
business results, and typically manages one or more groups of
- Develops and achieves sales objectives through setting quotas, sales
pitch approval, and product presentations to sales staff.
- Performs on-sight training, coaching, skill development, and direction
to Supervisors and contract sales organizations including the
enforcement of organizational selling standards. Analyzes sales trends
and productivity with recommendations for improvement.
- Communicates and updates Marketing Vice President and leadership team
through analysis and reporting of business opportunities, results,
trends, and competitive information.
- Demonstrates and enhances the sales process by coaching sales
representatives for superior customer satisfaction. Oversees the process
of providing effective resolution of all customer problems.
- Achieves financial objectives by maintaining expenses within budget.
Demonstrates the sales process and knowledge of the customer's needs
through frequent field visits, a minimum of two times per month to each
sales organization's location.
- Creates and implements business building programs for direct sales
through the marketing team. Partners with key programmers and the
Marketing team in developing and implementing business-building programs
including offers, incentives, and training.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer