Retail Sales Management Intern
There are many opportunities to learn and thrive at Comcast. A 10 week, fulltime internship with Comcast gives you meaningful work experience, programs for development and networking, competitive compensation and the opportunity to move into a fulltime career post-graduation. You will ..
- Gain knowledge and experience in Retail Sales Management
- Gain the opportunity to make an impact on Comcast's business and results
- Participate in developmental activities
- Network with leaders across multiple functions
- Receive a hands on experience and see the frontline aspects that make cable possible
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Actively participates in development, thrives as a dynamic, proactive, and continuous learner
- Helps to improve Comcast's results through a project or series of work in Retail Sales Management
- Learns the components of running a retail store and how to be a sales leader
- Gains knowledge of our products and customers
- Learns how to turn a transaction into a sale and specifically lead a team to do this through development, coaching, and engagement.
- Solves sales problems and executes solutions.
Core Responsibilities are basic abilities interns must possess but does not reflect the daily activities interns will participate in nor the work that will be assigned.
- Strong interest in the telecommunications, cable and media industries
- Desire to pursue a career in Retail Sales Management including leading a team
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree from a U.S. College or University
- Academically enrolled the semester after your internship and graduating by Summer 2019
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Ability to relocate post-graduation if offered and accepted a fulltime position
- Authorization to work in the United States
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer