Programmatic Account Manager
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
The Programmatic Account Manager will manage and grow a roster of key programmatic accounts and select managed service accounts by offering outstanding, proactive, communicative, detail oriented customer service and strategic recommendations while independently solving internal process issues as they develop. Provide outstanding levels of proactive, communicative, detailed oriented support to team of demand sales managers and agency development personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities&
- Bring extraordinary attention to detail, confident ownership of tasks, proactive problem solving, rapidly responsive over-communication, and rigorous commitment to success to both internal-facing and external facing tasks.
- Independently manage pipeline/”To-Do” list of Account Management related priorities, seeking direction from manager should priorities be unclear.
- Respond to client requests within 4 hours (unless there are extenuating circumstances) and connecting with relevant internal teams to address client issues within the same time frame.
- Independently draft and deliver internal/external communications in the service of advancing tasks or projects (seeking approval if necessary, but erring towards ownership of internal/external communications as a key Account Management function).
- Set and meet deadlines for all tasks, proactively notifying all relevant stakeholders should extenuating circumstances result in delay and updating them of new expected completion deadline; proactively requesting deadlines should one not be offered.&
- Responsible for rapidly responding to client asks, including requests for the creation of new DiDs; responses to RFPs and RFIs; and day-to-day client communications about campaign performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Supply Team, Demand Operations Team, Account Directors and DSP team to set up campaigns for success. Follow cross-functional process for managed campaigns when applicable.
- Responsible for rapidly responding to client requests for campaign trouble shooting and proactively driving internal solutions cross-functionally, including but not limited to driving Demand Operations, DSP Sales, Client Services, Publisher Team and Executive Leadership to support in the identification and resolution of campaign issues.
- Proactively owning client communications in collaboration with Account Directors and GAD business partners, but not relying on business partners to approve client communications.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with Agencies, Trading Desks, DSPs, networks, and all demand sources.& Build, maintain and manage relationships with key internal stakeholders, including Account Directors, GAD, Demand Ops, Client Services and Publisher team to ensure the ability to rapidly respond to client requests.
- Assist in creation of persuasive sales presentations and communications on programmatic media using market trends, case studies and performance data, assisting Account Directors in their mission to persuade demand sources about the value of FreeWheel supply.
- Manage successful client deployments and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction; and renewal for recurring and incremental business.
- Analyze performance of campaigns, using analytical skills and data driven insights to uncover value for clients.
& Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of growing accounts by forging a strong relationship with clients, understanding their objectives and recommending best strategies.&
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in working with SSPs, RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms is a plus.
- Experience managing CPA, CPC, and CPM marketing campaigns.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Eagerness to work in a dynamic environment that will be rapidly changing.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Professional demeanor. Strong oral and written communication skills.
- 2-4 years’ experience in digital advertising, with at least 1-2 years in programmatic media at a major publisher, agency or programmatic technology company.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- BS or BA required & advanced degree desirable.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer