Sr Analyst, Business Intelligence
Support ongoing yield management initiatives and assist in the development and implementation of enterprise pricing and inventory strategies. Responsible for defining business intelligence requirements for individual subject areas; develops conceptual data models, design, build, and test sets of reporting and analytic business intelligence programs. Works cross-functionally to collect data and makes actionable recommendations at all levels. Infers trends from a variety of data sources and confidently delivers their interpretation; makes recommendations to executives. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
Core Responsibilities: - Performs all business intelligence analysis and data exploitation. Extracts signals and signatures from raw data, integrates that information with other data sources and compiles/disseminates formatted reports to customers.
- Recommends improvements to competitive business intelligence reports and interpretation of data by sales, business development, product, and executive committees.
- Plans and executes system testing. Requires knowledge of the customer's mission and technology used to accomplish a given task.
- Leads the analysis and reconciliation of data and reporting projects and initiatives delivery.
- Develops, maintains, and reports all relevant product, site, and customer metrics and applies findings to develop appropriate goals and projections.
- Trains others throughout the organization in using key analytical and forecasting tools and statistical analysis.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Intellectual curiosity
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer