Manager 1, Human Resources
Responsible for partnering with the Call Center, Inbound Sales organization, and Human Resources team to ensure annual goals, strategies and initiatives are met. Will have a strong focus on driving Comcast's Great Place to Work culture and the end-to-end employee life cycle. Oversight, coordination
or and support of talent acquisition model, compliance, and employee relations activities to maximize and retain employee resources. Serves as a subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees and counseling to leadership as required. Develops and streamlines process es improvement to drive organizational efficiencies while meeting various headcount and operational metrics.
- Partner to leadership team of 15 + leaders
- Proactively drive Great Place to Work culture/environment
- Change management facilitator
- Analyze employee data to Offer suggestions in process improvement that results in higher employee efficiency and reduced employee turnover
- Counsel leaders on candidate selection; conduct and analyze exit interviews; recommend changes.
- Prepare frontline employees and frontline leaders for growth assignments by helping establish and conduct leadership programs.
- Onboard new leaders with a firm understanding of all HR practices, policies, and procedures
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and evaluation of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees
- Advocate for upholding company culture and resolving employee matters; counsel
ing employees and leaders alike.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Partner with other HR Leaders to establish common and best practices.
- Counsels, orientates, and trains managers and supervisors on the interpretation and administration of Human Resources policies. Administers Human Resources policies and procedures as they pertain to all employees.
- Oversees, handles, and manages employee relations issues. Assists with employee and leader counseling, discipline, and grievance handling.
- Recommends new approaches, to maintain efficient and effective interpretation of company policies and procedures.
-Ensures compliance with state, local, and federal guidelines and policies to protect the business and its employees.
- Partners with management to ensure strategic HR goals, policies, and programs are aligned with business initiatives.
- Administers compensation programs and assists in job analysis, job evaluation, and performance management to ensure compliance with division guidelines.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level:-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Years' Experience:-Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- PHR, SPHR a plus
- MBA or Advanced degree a plus
- Call Center and Customer Service experience preferred
- Change Management experience a plus