Manager, Digital Testing & Optimization
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast. This role sits within our Xfinity Mobile business, a new mobile wireless phone service Comcast launched in 2017. It's a fast-moving high-impact environment with a keen focus on quickly growing and scaling this line of business.
Your role will be responsible for optimizing conversion, revenue, transactions and customer satisfaction on xfinitymobile.com. This position will own A/B and Multivariate testing execution development and support testing on Xfinity.com related to the Xfinity Mobile product. This position will work collaboratively with the analytics team, user experience team, the digital merchandising, product and development teams to help drive online acquisition for Xfinity Mobile. The candidate must possess in-depth experience managing optimization for eCommerce websites and apps as well as broad product experience in an agile framework. The candidate will also need very strong analytical, collaboration and partnership-building skills.
- Creates and maintains client master data including margin analysis, prepared sales measurements and reports, processed transactions, returns, and exchanges according to Company guidelines.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support & Analysis team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports, reporting, and trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Support execution of strategic A/B and Multivariate test plan development.
- Ensures flawless design and execution of tests and ensures rigorous analysis of results to surface consumer insights and inform future test plans.
- Collaborate with Marketing, UX, Product, and Developers to build and launch optimization campaigns.
- Works closely with merchandising and product teams to rollout winning' test designs and measures sales impacts on the changes post rollout.
- Works closely with the Comcast Digital Center of Excellence testing team to plan and rollout tests on Xfinity.com related to the Xfinity Mobile product.
- Stays current on industry and competitive dynamics and developments that will lead to improved sales channel and demand generation marketing in the e-commerce distribution channels.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and achieve actionable results working with other teams, plus the ability to build strong relationships.
- Expertise in experiment design for conversion optimization is strongly preferred.
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target or similar platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, understand and support business opportunities.
- Analytical experience required with demonstrated spreadsheet skills and ability to interpret data to drive decisions.
- Experience with Agile software development methodology.
- Strong organizational skills and project management abilities.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage many projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the online marketing and eCommerce space.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer