Broadband Wifi Development - Eng 3
Job Title: Broadband Wifi Developer Eng 2
Education Qualification & Work Experience Criteria:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer Science or IT or equivalent technical discipline)
- 3+ years of experience in a IT or product development or telecom or equivalent work environment.
1. Design, develop Wi-Fi software feature for Comcast Wi-Fi gateway product.
2. Work with vendors to integrate Wi-Fi chipset solutions;
3. Collaborate with other teams to design and deliver unique customer features on top of Wi-Fi for Comcast product;
4. Wi-Fi performance optimization
5. Provide technical assistance to trouble shoot customer issues;
- 3 + years of hands-on experience in delivering Wi-Fi switch products
- Experience on Wi-Fi development and debugging for L1/L2
- Experience and knowledge on IEEE802.11/Wi-Fi protocols such as WPA, RADIUS, WPS, 802.11n/ac, and etc.
- Strong knowledge of TCP/IP internals and common network protocols such as DHCP, DNS, HTTP, and etc.
- Expert on common networking protocols, and has hands-on experience on VPN
- Expert on C and embedded Linux
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Have prior experience in Wi-Fi solutions vendor or major Wi-Fi chipset vendors.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Comcast NBCUniversal is an equal opportunity, Veterans, Disabled and LGBT employer.