Sr Market Analytics & Insights Associate
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
FreeWheel is hiring a New York-basedSr Market Analytics & Insights Associate, reporting to theDirector, Markets Analytics & Insights.This team is responsible for managing, identifying and analyzing marketplace supply and demand for FreeWheel's North American Markets business unit. The Markets BU enables the most premium video publishers such as TV Programmers, MVPDs, and major digital media publishers to monetize their content programmatically at scale.
The Senior Associate position will play a critical role in supporting decision-making for the group by researching, analyzing, recommending and reporting on the availability, yield, and performance of our market.This position will play a central role in a growing team, by leveraging data to analyze strategies and implement best-practices to support growth. This role will require constant collaboration with all functions in the Business Unit, including DSP and Trading Desk Sales, Account Management, Publisher Sales, Product Management, and Engineering.This role will be based in New York.
- Apply your expertise in data modelling, quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to identify and convey key market trends and opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of FreeWheel's customer base, specifically understanding the composition of clients and partners in the ecosystem
- Design, build, and maintain reports, dashboards, and metrics to monitor operations performance
- Establish highly collaborative, cross-functional relationships across the broader Markets BU
- Contribute to Global BI Team process improvement initiatives and projects
- Define, create, implement and standardize "single source of truth" reports and dashboards for the Markets Business Unit
- Become an expert in the business and technology powering the future of television, fluent in online video business models, technology, and metrics
- 3+ years of analytical work experience, working with data to identify trends and make recommendations in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Fluency in SQL, data manipulation, and trend analysis using various software (spreadsheets, Tableau, Looker)
- Experience developing or supporting analytical systems/tools for large teams, and rolling out these tools at scale
- Ability to independently structure and build presentations at all levels of insight across all functions (e.g., executive level strategy, in-depth data readouts)
- Excellent business judgment, communication, and interpersonal skills that result in the ability to work effectively and efficiently across all functions in the business (sales, account management, support, product, engineering)
- Highly motivated to work for a leading growth technology business
Life is short. Work someplace great.
FreeWheel offers a dynamic, flexible work environment with competitive salary and benefits packages. The challenges we solve are serious, but we're not. We have fun every day because we love what we do. We are on a mission to shape the future of television and this is your chance to be part of it. Want to join the team that's already thinking about what TV is going to look like five years from now?
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer