Sr Director, Marketing Comcast Business
As Sr. Director of SMB Acquisition Marketing, you'll develop and implement winning marketing strategies which drive sales and growth among small to medium sized businesses. Deliver segment unit and revenue objectives through integrated marketing campaigns, Go to Market and product value proposition strategy. Must have a passion for driving business growth with a proven record of success in product marketing disciplines including product and channel marketing, data driven segmentation, competitive assessment and positioning, multi-channel sales enablement and cross-functional go-to-market planning.
- Develop comprehensive Marketing strategies to target, message and drive leads and sales among home-based business and premise-based small to medium businesses
- Develop segment value prop and messaging guidelines, translating research and segment needs into business insights, with in-depth understanding of customers, competitors, products, and industries; develop longer term strategies and drive building of segmentation models
- Provide strategic direction to creative development, partner with marketing communications to bring customer-facing programs to market
- Assure consistent segment marketing messages across channels and tactics, including online and offline content
- Optimize existing customer product upsell and ARPU growth by developing new marketing programs using firmographic and product usage information.
- Partner with Marketing Operations to develop, test and optimize offers and packages
- Develop sales enablement tools for multiple sales channels, to generate, progress and close sales; develop segment-specific sales education and competitive tools
- Manage reporting and analytics on all programs to measure success and return on investment
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- BS in Marketing or Business and MBA required
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
- Consulting, Pricing and/or Finance experience is a plus
- MSO or Telco experience is not required. Experience in banking, credit cards or other subscriber services is a plus
- Experience analyzing data and reports, along with strategic planning is required
- Proven track record for successfully developing and executing new marketing campaigns
- Ability to balance competing priorities a must
- Excellent project management skills required
- Ability to influence desired outcomes in a matrixed organization
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with ability to understand and document technical and operational concepts related to products and service offerings
- Results driven, self-motivated individual with focus on goal achievement
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to travel a must
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer