Sr. Director, NextGen Architecture
Responsible for providing strategic leadership and executive oversight to all aspects of the Software Development and Engineering department's projects and activities. Work with Blueprint and Roadmap personnel and back-office systems delivery teams to gather requirements, generate blueprints and designs, and assist in the delivery of the new Arcadia back-office. Work with product, business and operations personnel to ensure that features, process flows, and policies are crafted to ensure they are in-line with Arcadia target architectures and systems capabilities so there are no mismatches / re-work. Develops and implements strategies, project standards, and performance metrics. Works with Supervisors and Managers to ensure all applications meet project specifications and requirements.Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy.
-Strategic capabilities based roadmap and architecture for BSS and OSS back-office systems.
-Leads the Software Development and Engineering team in the development of new software and web applications, and leads the continued support for existing applications and applications in development. Oversees implementation initiatives, software updates, and the roll-out of new software releases.
-Supporting estimation and planning for epics/stories and feature delivery within Arcadia.
- Assisting executives with justifications for investment and trade offs in technology solutions relative to Arcadia.
- Provides leadership and direction to department personnel from management to non-exempt employees.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent inComputer Science, Engineering
-10+ years experience with BSS, Retail, Sales, revenue management, receivables management, OSS systems. Preference to experience with Comcast Cable.
-Exposure and knowledge of TM Forum eTOM and TAM models desired but not required.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer