IP Services Strategic Product Management MBA Intern
The Comcast MBA Internship Program is an 11-week summer internship program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students. In this program you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our University Relations team and with senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
The Strategic Product Management MBA Intern will partner with Product Management, Product Development, Marketing and other groups in a cross-functional team to develop new products and bring them to market. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Define consumer and business requirements relative to new products
- Oversee new product market trials and assist with development and execution of a go-to-market playbook
- Assess consumer needs and opportunities for new products through innovation research and feasibility analysis
- Work closely with Technology and Product teams to ensure new product innovation meets overall business goals and leads with a customer centric approach
- Manage, gather, and analyze competitive intelligence data for product lines
- Identify and gather potential product ideas, technologies, and business opportunities that can be integrated into the current product line and recommends exploration of future products and opportunities
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA with intended graduation between December 2018-May 2019
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Creative thinker, energetic with a passion for innovation
- Strong financial and business acumen
- A team player who creates a positive work environment
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Interest or experience in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer