Xfinity Home Business Operations Analyst MBA Intern
The Comcast MBA Internship Program is an 11-week summer internship program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students. In this program you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our University Relations team and with senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
Xfinity Home Business Operations works on key initiatives related to connects growth, cost optimization, churn reduction and customer experience improvement. An ongoing initiative specific to XH Customer Support is to reduce contact rate (the need for customers to call for support) and truck roll rate (visits to the customer residence by field technicians) also delivering a simpler support experience to the customer. Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting strategic initiatives such as: Expansion of Self-Help capabilities, Chat from Xh Mobile App and Pro-active outreach for high-touch customers (those needing multiple interactions)
- Identify key customer experience improvement opportunities through transactional NPS
- Analysis of business problem to identify key strategic initiative
- Scoping Strategic Initiatives and preparing a business case
- Building material needed to socialize the business case with relevant stakeholders
- Building project plans and playbooks for execution of initiative
- Building reporting to track success of initiatives
- Providing executive read-outs on initiatives.
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA with intended graduation between December 2018-May 2019
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a dynamic environment (e.g. entrepreneur, consulting, military, etc.)
- Expert in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Project management and engineering experience
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to drive projects independently
- Interest or experience in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer