Director, Customer Messaging Solutions
The Customer Experience (CX) team is designing the ideal customer experience. This includes rethinking processes, policies, products and interaction models. Importantly, designing an ideal customer experience means evaluating the current experience, then applying the latest technologies and best practices to improve the experience.
At Comcast, we believe that the Customer Experience is our single most important product and how we effectively communicate with our customers regarding their service is critical to developing strong relationships and trust. We leverage a variety of digital communication channels to reach our customers, such as SMS, email, TV and app notifications, as well as traditional channels such as auto-dialers. Each of these present complexities and challenges that require a strong and deep understanding of user and business needs mapped to our messaging platform capabilities.
We are looking for a product leader that can help deliver our next generation engagement platform that enables a digital dialogue with our customers to effectively manage their service and relationship with Comcast. This role will require someone with a deep product management background with experience in overseeing multiple (sometimes competing) customer facing platforms. This individual will be required to build and manage a well-constructed roadmap that can evolve with user and business needs. The desired end result is a transformative customer experience that redefines expectations about what is possible from Comcast.
This Role Requires:
- Ability to view the "big picture" of challenges and opportunities related to messaging systems and solutions, including user, technical, functional, process, and policy considerations and to creatively define solutions to those challenges
- A design thinking mindset with empathy towards our customers and active thoughtfulness regarding their needs.
- A go-to-market, product mindset that is focused on creating a new customer-focused experience and delivering it to customers in an immediate timeframe
- A deep understanding of what is possible with today's technology and products, and the ability to anticipate what is coming down the line
- Persuasive story-telling capabilities such as journey mapping to enlist support for initiatives, drive home importance, and ignite enthusiasm to execute
- Analytics skills to mine data to identify opportunities for continuous improvement based on customer pain points
- A strong commitment and sense of ownership to propel new product features to market
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with a variety of product and technical teams responsible for their areas of the business, to deliver a next generation engagement platform.
This role will:
- Partner with diverse groups such as development, design, business unit and care teams to prototype and scale CX solutions based on feasibility and viability
- Work collaboratively with other CX and Technology teams, including strategy, product, analytics, and process design
- Evaluate and prototype platforms and solutions via internal development and/or third-party partners to complete Comcast's end-state customer experience vision
- Advocate for customers and the experiences being developed
Key competencies include:
- Building strong work relationships, confronting or challenging others in an open and respectful manner, and adjusting to how individuals function and react
- Ability to thrive by influencing partnersand driving alignment to meet identified goals
- Ability to quickly evaluate, adapt, and apply new technologies to customer experience focused solutions
- Strong analytical skills, including recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Clear and consistent communication, both sending and receiving
- Self-motivation and initiative to take the lead in getting the job done in an effective and efficient manner and accepting responsibility for personal actions, results, and costs
- Ability to adopt the customer's perspective when defining new initiatives and product features
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
-8 plus years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer