Customer Communications Journey Strategy MBA Intern
The Comcast MBA Internship Program is an 11-week summer internship program designed to identify high-caliber talent to build our organization with the best and the brightest students. In this program you will immerse yourself into the Comcast culture, working side by side with innovative and talented Comcasters. You will cultivate meaningful relationships and develop strong interpersonal and business skills that will set you apart from your peers.
Additionally, your experience will include:
- Exposure: An inside look into the day-to-day operations of an organization at the cutting edge of media and technology.
- Professional Development: Exposure to a variety of professional development topics facilitated through our University Relations team and with senior leaders within the organization. These sessions include speaker series and networking opportunities.
- Mentorship: Mentoring from fellow colleagues through the Empowering Future Leaders Program (EFLP) to help you navigate your experience, provide coaching, and expand your professional network.
- Fun: Continuously develop relationships with fellow interns through social activities, community building, and networking.
As a member of the Customer Communications team, the Journey Strategy MBA Intern will develop a strategic communications plan for the customer journey connecting across the lifecycle, from early life (first 90 days) through tenured (days 91+) that provides consistency for the customer and improves key customer engagement metrics. Communications objective: drive Digital first' behavior/adoption and Xfinity product/feature engagement. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze and synthesize data
- Package up finding to shape hypothesis & inform recommendations
- Leverage existing primary customer research (Onboard journey, Digital first)
- Assess empirical data (via dashboards) for key behaviors (e.g., product engagement), interactions, metrics
- Develop strategy & recommendations in partnership with Onboarding and Customer Engagement teams
- Target segment opportunities, as appropriate, and rationale
- Develop approach and communications plan across customer lifecycle
- Currently pursuing a full-time MBA with intended graduation between December 2018-May 2019
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a dynamic, matrixed environment
- Moves nimbly between strategy and execution
- Fosters strategic thinking within a team
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data analytics
- Ability to extract raw data from multiple sources and synthesize
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Tableau a plus
- Must have excellent time management, organizational and communication skills
- Interest or experience in telecommunications, cable, media and technology industries
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident required
- Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer