Manager, Business Assurance
Responsible for defining the scope, budget, and staffing for various types of Internal Audit projects. Communicates recommendations and solutions to audit observations and vulnerabilities to senior management through verbal discussions, written reports, and presentations. Encourages teamwork and responsibility within project teams through ongoing supervision, coaching, and other personnel development activities. Manages team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees. Serves as subject matter expert and provides guidance to employees, as required. Develops process and procedures to drive department efficiencies, assist in development, and meeting of, departmental budget.
- Assists in the design, development, and maintenance of a comprehensive corporate audit plan.
- Reviews or prepares details of plans for performing individual systems-related audits including objectives, procedures, budgets, and schedules.
- Manages the activities of assigned audit team members by clarifying audit objectives, approving individual procedures, interpreting policy, and assisting in the resolution of unusual technical problems.
- Leads the presentation and review of audit findings with key members of operating management.
- Recommends and explores alternative courses of action for correcting control weaknesses, resolving operating problems, or improving performance.
- Analyzes actions initiated or proposed in response to audit recommendations. Monitors the completion of corrective actions and, as necessary, advises management of non-compliance.
- Manages the life cycle of technology audits, which assess the design adequacy and operating effectiveness of technology controls. Ensures proper focus, pace, and execution of all audit activities.
- Establishes working relationships with key technology personnel throughout the Company to sufficiently to gain respect and understanding while maintaining an objective focus. budgeting, etc.
- Manages Internal Audit resources throughout each project, including the on the job training and development of Internal Audit staff.
- Contributes in areas such as recruiting, staffing, scheduling,
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- CPA, CIA, CISA, or related certifications
- Extensive experience applying internal auditing principles and practices.
- Excellent professional audit report writing skills.
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office products (i.e. Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as strong project management abilities.
- Must be an independent, self-motivated individual who has the ability to work on various projects, at varying degrees of complexity and accompanying stress, with a dedication to delivering a quality and timely work product.
- Must stay current in emerging technologies and innovative practices.
- Must pursue additional industry and business knowledge through training, continuing education, and certifications.
-Must have a valid driver's license and be able to travel domestically with overnight stays up to 25%.
- Must have experience in developing and/or implementing use of data analytics in audit work.
-Advanced degree in accounting, finance, or management information systems.
-Experience in cable operations
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent from an accredited four-year college or University
- Accounting, Finance
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer